Emergency Management Services
MAIC uses our proven project management experience to assist our clients in preparation for and in response to catastrophic events. A few of our services include damage and needs assessments, statistics and documentation on response operations, public information campaigns, rapid deployment of disaster teams, and establishing temporary field offices. MAIC also provides personnel to supplement home office teams in their performance of emergency management tasks, either to maintain a readiness mode in preparation for disasters or in response to disaster response efforts. Our principals bring more than 20 years of combined experience in managing and supporting Emergency Management (EM) contracts for the federal government.
MAIC’s services include but are not limited to:
EM Home Office Support
Supplement home office staff with qualified personnel that possess a variety of skills, including Program Management personnel, Information Technology staff, Quality Review Analysts, training and public campaign information personnel, and administrative staff.
EM Preparedness Support
- Manage or support small or large EM preparedness efforts anywhere in the United States and its territories;
- Serve as the liaison in coordinating EM preparedness efforts among federal, state and local governments, the American Red Cross, and other interested groups;
- Conduct nationwide surveys to identify best practices in EM;
- Plan and facilitate EM conferences and meetings.
EM Response Support
- Manage or support small or large EM response efforts anywhere in the United States and its territories;
- Deploy disaster teams to manage or support field operations;
- Serve as the liaison in coordinating EM response efforts among federal, state and local governments, the American Red Cross, and other interested groups;
- Conduct damage assessments to determine the degree of devastation caused by a specific event, such as the impact on citizens and commercial, residential and public structures.