MAIC offers exceptional skill and experience in Acquisition Management, including cradle to grave acquisition support by contract professionals who understand the FAR, DFAR, CFR, and DCAA audit process. We specifically offer Acquisition Planning, Source Selection, Contract Administration, Contract and Grants Closeout, and Other Acquisition Services. We have a team of contract professionals who bring decades of combined experience and can serve as a ready resource in assisting our clients with their acquisition needs.
Our services include but are not limited to:
Acquisition Planning Support
- Develop acquisition schedules, project plans, Statements of Objectives and Independent Government Cost Estimates;
- Conduct market research and draft acquisition alternative documents;
- Develop Acquisition Strategy Plans, Source Selection Plans, solicitation documents, and evaluation criteria.
Source Selection Support
- Organize due diligence activities and /or meetings;
- Assist with evaluation of a proposal;
- Develop Technical Evaluation Reports, Cost / Price Evaluation Reports, and Best Value Recommendations.
Contract Administration Support
- Provide acquisition advice, as required;
- Request contract modifications or period of performance extensions;
- Conduct performance-monitoring activities.
Contract and Grant Closeout Support
- Perform required tasks to closeout contracts and grants in accordance with the FAR, DFAR, CFR and administrative requirements;
- Prepare final modifications, establish final indirect rates, and obligate and de-obligate funds;
- Create or customize databases to capture acquisition data and to monitor closeout activity.
Other Acquisition Support
- Provide data entry staff to populate and maintain acquisition databases;
- Provide business writers to respond to FOIA requests and inquiries from prospective companies, congressional offices and other interested parties;
- Provide financial management services, as needed;
- Provide technical support, as needed.